Tuesday, August 23, 2011

SnackSnackSnack

When 3 o'clock rolls around I need my snackers.


I work from home 2 days a week and in the office 2 days a week, I find myself snacking at home way more at home so I only try to keep these items as my daily snacks:


Fage Yogurt. I eat this every single day. Honey. Strawberry. Blueberry. The yogurt is 100% natural. FAGE is made without any extra ingredients, additives, preservatives, thickeners or stabilizers.  Plain yogurt should basically have only two ingredients: milk and live active yogurt cultures. That’s all you’ll get when you eat FAGE.


Avocados. Tasty. Tasty. AND not to mention great for your heart, eye health and prevention of breast cancer. I eat these plain with a little bit of salt.


La Croix. Doesn't seem like much of a snack BUT this sparkling water will help suppress hunger and is very refreshing. We never run out this at my apartment. Favorite Flavor: Grapefruit.


Oh and my favorite snack of all time with ZERO health benefits: TWIZZLERS.






XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment